Many first time parents confused when it comes to purchasing baby clothes. Buying baby clothes for your little one is very exciting. I have 2 kids and I want to share some tips in buying clothes for your baby.
1. Check the fabric
Baby has sensitive skin. Always keep in mind that baby’s skin is much more sensitive than what you think. Feel the cloth, it should be smooth and 100% cotton.
2. Buy Comfortable Clothes
Make sure that the cloth you are buying is comfortable. For the infant wear, avoid clothes with collar.
3. Buy Appropriate Clothes
Make sure to buy clothes according to weather. For winter season, buy baby clothes such as one-piece outfits or clothes that keeps baby warm. For Summer, buy clothes are comfortable like soft shorts, open neck cotton, etc.
Some Tips Parents Must Take Into Consideration:
• Buy mild colors for newly born baby.
• Choose fabric that does not create any problem in baby’s breathing.
• Try to find the reason if baby is crying constantly, clothes could be troubling him.
• Don’t buy tight clothes, always look for bit bigger size than actual baby size.
• Choose clothes that are easy to be put on and put off.
• Baby gloves and socks must be extra soft. Giver extra care to the baby’s neck, hands, feet and waist.
• If you are tempted by fashion go for it but stay in baby’s comfort zone.
• If there is a sale going on do not buy clothes in bulk for one season, think intelligently